Lake & Pond Creation & Maintenance - bridging Ecology & Commerce
We are dedicated to sensitive landscaping that benefits biodiversity and wildlife proliferation.
Services available for Existing Lakes and Ponds:
- Ecological surveys and nutrient assessment
- Land and silt surveys and drawings
- Silt removal or reduction
- Weed removal or reduction
- Leak sealing
- Tree surgery
- Fish collection and restoration
- Maintenance program
- Fault analysis
- Biodiversity improvement through marginal management
Services available for New Lakes and Ponds:
- Ecological surveys
- Feasibility study with initial free estimate
- Land Surveys, Geology and Hydrology Surveys
- Design Drawings with cross-sections and calculations
- Planning Application and advice
- Environment Agency approval
- English Nature consultation
- Wildlife collection and reintroduction
- Cut and Fill Excavation with landscaping on site, or disposal
- Clay-lined or Liner installation
- Land drainage installation
- Dam and Spillway constructions
- Native Planting schedule
- Maintenance schedule
- Reedbed design and construction
Invasive species control (non-spraying methods) e.g.:
- Elodea Canadensis / Elodea Crispa
- Parrots Feather
- Japanese Knotweed
- Crassula Helmsii
- Floating Pennywort
We applaud and support the aims of The Million Ponds Project of The Pond Conservation Trust.
Pete the Pond
Pond Ecology talks by Pete the Pond can be arranged for that group evening with difference!
Read more on pond and lake maintenance here.
New Ponds and Lakes
Read more on new installations here.
Initial survey and advice is usually free in East Sussex, elsewhere 50p/mile each way from Eastbourne.
Copyright©2016 Clarity Ecoworks